Thursday, January 24, 2013

Casserole of the Week - Beef Enchiladas

Every Thursday, I make a casserole.  I email it to my friends  - they decide if it appeals to them - if it does, they email me back and I make them one too!  Helps them, helps me! Anyway, I thought I would start sharing my recipes with you!  After all, why hold on to something yummy when you can share! 
Here Goes:
Ingredients:
1 lb ground beef
2 cups of rice - cooked in taco seasoning (I just use the packets or my homemade recipe found here.)
2 1/2 cups of Enchilada Sauce
4 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
8 Flour Tortillas (10")



Keep in mind, I'm making mine "to go" but the recipe makes 8.


Brown beef and drain.
Cook rice in taco seasoning
Assemble, top with enchilada sauce and cheese.
Not rocket science - but oh so yummy!
Bake at 350 for about 30 min til hot through.                             Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment