Monday, January 28, 2013

The Letter C - Introduction - sort of


Today was a busy day!  I had to work the book fair at my big girl's school this morning.  So my baby went to the home of the beloved Ms. Kathy and Mr. Jackie.  She played all morning while I worked at the school.  When I picked her up at noon, it turns out Ms. Kathy's friends were about to play a game of cards and were short a person.  I joined in and we had a wonderful afternoon of cards!  It was a nice surprise, but put a kink in the school day I had planned with my baby.  We ended up doing a quick introduction to the letter C after we got home.  Basically we did a tracing and coloring exercise.  And then threw in a letter C scavenger hunt.  It was a success!  As you can see from the picture above we got creative with the letter c.  She found a dinosaur that Chomped, a pony that my baby had named Cotton Candy, and a bandanna that Covered her basket.  The rules were flexible - just like the days.  That is what makes it fun.  I even have time to do some light cleaning and cooking before the hubs arrives home.  YAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment