Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy Ground Hog Day!



Have you ever tried to find snacks to celebrate Ground Hog Day?  It's kind of difficult!  I went to my trusty pinterest and found nothing, so I went surfing and found a couple of ideas that I pinned.  But as pinterest often does, it sparked my creative side and I used a combination of the ideas to come up with these:
They are shadow cookies.  I used my famous 4 ingredient cookies recipe (recipe below)- which in this case only have 3 ingredients, and combined the yellow cookies and chocolate cookies to make the "shadow" cookies.
Picture quality is lacking but you get the idea!
I wrapped them in plastic wrap and made this cute label to go on them.
Voila - a cute sweet treat to celebrate Ground Hog Day!
Enjoy!


Oops!  totally forgot the recipe!
1. 1 box of cake mix (you pick the flavor)
2. 1/2 cup of oil
3. 2 eggs
Mix - scoop out into small spoonfuls - bake at 350 for about 10 minutes.  - SUPER SIMPLE
In this case, I used one yellow cake mix and one chocolate cake mix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment